Biostatistics Concentration Competencies
- Describe and apply concepts of probability, random variation and statistical probability distributions commonly used in public health practice.
- Apply descriptive techniques commonly used to summarize public health data.
- Apply descriptive and inferential methodologies according to the type of study design for answering a particular research question.
- Interpret results of statistical analyses found in public health studies.
- Develop written and oral presentations based on statistical analyses for both public health professionals and educated lay audiences.
Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health social media channels