To complete this degree, you will take a combination of required Public Health courses, Biostatistics Core courses, and Biostatistics Elective courses that together total 42 credits. The specific distribution of courses is as follows:
MS in Biostatistics Curriculum
Take all 7 courses for a total of 24 credits
- STAT 51900 Introduction to Probability (3 credits)
- STAT 52800 Mathematical Statistics I (3 credits)
- PBHL B571 Biostatistics Method I-Linear Model in Public Health (4 credits)
- PBHL B572 Biostatistics Method II-Categorical Data Analysis (4 credits)
- PBHL B573 Biostatistics Method III-Applied Survival Data Analysis (4 credits)
- PBHL B574 Biostatistics Method IV-Applied Longitudinal Data Analysis (3 credits)
- PBHL B581 Biostatistics Computing (3 credits)
PBHL H670 Population and Public Health (3 credits)
PBHL E517 Fundamentals of Epidemiology (3 credits)
Any relevant courses upon departmental approval.
Want To Know More?
Do you have questions about how to make the MS in Biostatistics degree work for you? We’re happy to answer all your questions… just click the button below to request information.Request Information