Upon completing the Bachelor of Science in Health Data Science, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate computing knowledge and “hacking” skills (data capture and visualization)
- Analyze results using appropriate biostatistical methods (analytical skills)
- Think critically and creatively to solve problems and discover meaning in large data (open-mindedness, curiosity)
- Conduct biostatistical analyses in an ethical and responsible manner (professionalism)
- Effectively communicate results of analyses to non- experts (communication, “story telling”, presentation skills).