Application, admission, and degree-granting requirements and regulations shall be applied equitably to all individuals, applicants and students regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college.
- Official GRE scores, if cumulative undergraduate GPA from all universities attended is below 3.0.
- Minimum of one year of undergraduate mathematics (e.g. algebra, statistics, or finite math).
- Competent written and oral communication skills.
- Students meeting these requirements are not guaranteed admission. Other admission factors include references, work experience, the personal statement, and personal interview (if applicable).