Application, admission, and degree-granting requirements and regulations shall be applied equitably to all individuals, applicants and students regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
Graduate Certificate in Health Policy
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college.
- Official GRE scores, if cumulative undergraduate GPA from all universities attended is below 3.0.
- Minimum of one year of undergraduate mathematics (e.g. algebra, statistics, or finite math).
- Competent written and oral communication skills.
- Students meeting these requirements are not guaranteed admission. Other admission factors include references, work experience, the personal statement, and personal interview (if applicable).