Application, admission, and degree-granting requirements and regulations shall be applied equitably to all individuals, applicants and students regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
Master of Public Health Applicants
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college.
- Official GRE scores, if cumulative undergraduate GPA from all universities attended is below 3.0.
- Minimum of one year of undergraduate mathematics (e.g. algebra, statistics, or finite math).
- Competent written and oral communication skills.
- Students meeting these requirements are not guaranteed admission. Other admission factors include references, work experience, the personal statement, and personal interview (if applicable).
MPH applications and supplemental materials must be submitted to SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application Service). SOPHAS is meant to facilitate the collection of common application materials and general information. For more information and frequently asked questions please visit sophas.org. In addition to the SOPHAS application all applicants will be required to complete a short application to the IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) Online Graduate And Professional Admissions Application system at the link provided within the SOPHAS application.