This challenging time has required us to shift our typical ways of working for the good of our community. It has also presented us with opportunities to creatively connect.
COVID-19 Resources for Everyone
Description of the video:
- COVID-19: What Older Adults Need to Know
- How canceled events and self-quarantines save lives, in one chart
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Why You Shouldn't Sneeze Into Your Sleeve
- Free New England Journal of Medicine COVID-19 Articles
- Health Care Priorities For A COVID-19 Stimulus Bill: Recommendations
- Coronavirus Simulator
- How to flatten the curve
- Find your local foodbank
- Comcast helps people to stay connected
What to do if you think you have COVID-19
Get Screened by IU Health's Virtual Clinic
IU Health has launched a virtual clinic to offer individuals in Indiana regardless of age free Coronavirus (COVID-19) screenings using the IU Health Virtual Visit app. Staffed 24/7 with IU Health physicians, advance practice providers and registered nurses, the clinic will screen patients from home, potentially eliminating the need to visit physician offices, urgent cares or emergency departments.