To put it simply, IU Day is a 24-hour, binge-watching, social-sharing, IU-wearing, online celebration of Indiana University and the people who make IU possible (that’s you). Maybe you’re a student getting your start. Maybe you’re an alumnus well on your way. Maybe you’re a parent, friend, or fan with a special place in your heart for “old IU.” In any case, these IU connections are cause for celebration.
The 2018 IU Day party trended nationally on Twitter and brought together IU-lovers from around the world. See all of the results here!
There are five official ways to join the celebration:
- Enjoy binge-worthy IU videos and games.
- Wear your favorite IU gear (hint: like your FSPH t-shirt).
- Share your celebration by using #IUday on your social posts (each share of the hashtag earns $1 towards IUPUI student scholarships).
- Give to the FSPH IU Day fund or an IU cause closest to your heart.
- Attend official campus events and alumni chapter events around the world.