Each year, the IUPUI International Festival is a lively event for students, staff, faculty, and community members to celebrate the diversity of cultures at IUPUI and connect to international opportunities and resources.
At the festival you can...
- Sample free food from around the world, selected from student, staff, and scholar submitted recipes;
- Meet 40+ exhibitors from around campus and Indianapolis;
- View cultural performances on the festival stage;
- Learn something new at faculty-led, internationally themed lectures;
- Explore the festival and fill out the Festival Passport to potentially win a prize;
- Enjoy the International Center's complete U.N. flag display;
- Imagine your next adventure with our free photo booth;
- and more!
All official festival activities are free and open to the public.IUPUI International Festival