Call for Abstracts: Second Annual Interprofessional Practice and Education Conference
The second annual state-wide Interprofessional Practice and Education Conference will be held on Wednesday, November 15, at the IUPUI Campus Center. This daylong event brings professionals from multiple disciplines to share and present efforts in interprofessional practice and/or education. Educators, clinicians and studentsare invited to submit abstracts for workshops, podium, panel, and poster presentations. All abstracts should relate to work currently being conducted or recently completed in Indiana, in one of the following overall conference objectives:
1. Explore the state of Interprofessoinal Practice and Education (IPE) in Indiana
2. Explore the state of collaborative Interprofessional Collaborative Practice (ICP) in Indiana
3. Describe collaborations between academia and communities of practice
4. Explore opportunities to expand partnerships across the state to enhance ICP and IPE
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please submit abstract to: https://goo.gl/11F7AO by August 15, 2017.
- Specify your preferred presentation format (podium/workshop/panel/poster)
- Podium presentations will be 20 minutes followed by Q & A
- Poster presenters are responsible for providing their poster and remaining with it during designated poster session times
- Please list the presenting author first (correspondence will be sent to the first author listed)
- The abstract text must contain no more than 300 words
- Two learner objectives or measurable outcomes, each limited to 25 words, are required per abstract
Abstracts will be reviewed and selected applicants will be notified by September 1, 2017.
Questions? Please email Linda Altmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.