Stay abreast of scholarly articles recently published by FSPH faculty.
Elizabeth Golembiewski, PhD Student in Health Policy and Management
Ann Holmes, Associate Professor of Health Policy and Management
Joanna Jackson, PhD Student in Health Policy and Management
Brittany Brown-Podgorski, PhD Student in Health Policy and Management
Nir Menachemi, Health Policy and Management Professor and Department Chair
Interdisciplinary Dissertation Research Among Public Health Doctoral Trainees, 2003-2015.
Public Health Reports
Jiali Han, Epidemiology Professor and Department Chair
Circulating high sensitivity C reactive protein concentrations and risk of lung cancer: nested case-control study within Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium.
Spencer Lourens, Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
- Comparative validity and responsiveness of PHQ-ADS and other composite anxiety-depression measures.
Journal of Affective Disorders
- Sample enrichment for clinical trials to show delay of onset in huntington disease.
Coauthored with Ying Zhang, Professor, Biostatistics Education Director
Joshua Vest, Associate Professor of Health Policy and Management
Nir Menachemi, Professor of Health Policy and Management
Paul K. Halverson, Founding Dean of Fairbanks School of Public Health
Assessing the capacity of social determinants of health data to augment predictive models identifying patients in need of wraparound social services.
Jianjun Zhang, Associate Professor of Epidemiology
- Plasma-derived Metabolite and Protein Biomarker Panels Have Additive Performance for Early Stage Pancreatic Cancer. Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- Intake of methyl-related nutrients and Risk of pancreatic Cancer in a Population-Based Case Control Studies in Minnesota. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Bone Mineral Density among Children and Adolescents in a Northwest Chinese City. Bone
- The study of GPX3 methylation in patients with Kashin-Beck Disease and its mechanism in chondrocyte apoptosis. Bone
Terrell Zollinger, Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology
Associations of metabolic syndrome and C-reactive protein with mortality from total cancer, obesity-linked cancers and breast cancer among women in NHANES III.
Int. Journal of Cancer