The Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health ECHO Center at IUPUI provides specialty education and training to primary care providers interested in treating their patients with complex and chronic conditions, building their capacity to offer high quality, best-practice care locally.
The Fairbanks School of Public Health ECHO Center at IUPUI hosts several ECHO programs.
New: COVID-19 Response ECHO
This special series will feature public health and clinical leadership to share the most current resources, strategies, and perspectives for addressing COVID-19 in your community and around the state. Anyone working in healthcare or planning for local response to COVID-19 pandemic is invited to attend.
Indiana COVID-19 ECHO will begin on Wednesday, April 1, from 8:00a – 9:15a (ET) and will continue weekly for 6+ weeks as needed.
All ECHO programs currently hosted by the Fairbanks School of Public Health:
- Hepatitis C (HCV) ECHO meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 12:30-2:00pm ET
- LGBTQ+ ECHO meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 2:30-4:00pm ET
- HIV ECHO meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 8:30am-10:00am ET and on the 4th Thursday from 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Cancer Prevention and Survivorship Care ECHO meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:00-1:30pm ET.
- Integrated Pain Management ECHO meets on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 8:00-9:30am ET.
- COVID-19 Response ECHO meets weekly on Wednesdays from 8:00am-9:15am ET (beginning April 1, 2020).