The Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health ECHO Center at IUPUI provides specialty education and training to primary care providers interested in treating their patients with complex and chronic conditions, building their capacity to offer high quality, best-practice care locally.
The Fairbanks School of Public Health ECHO Center at IUPUI currently hosts three ECHO programs with several new ECHO projects launching in 2019.
- Hepatitis C (HCV) ECHO meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 12:30-2:00pm ET
- LGBTQ+ ECHO meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 2:30-4:00pm ET
- HIV ECHO meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 8:30am-10:00am ET and on the 4th Thursday from 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Cancer Prevention and Survivorship Care ECHO meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:00-1:30pm ET.
- Integrated Pain Management ECHO meets on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 8:00-9:30am ET. (Beginning November 1)