Introduction to Public Health
In an effort to build competencies and improve the understanding of public health, Introduction to Public Health in Indiana was developed. This seven-module course gives learners the opportunity to explore the foundations of public health in science, in the world, and at a local level.
This course is a tutorial for a variety of audiences from those new to public health to county commissioners to health practitioners. This free online course contains seven modules with accompanying surveys in our Online Learning Hub!
- Module 1: Understanding Public Health
- Module 2: The Mission of Public Health
- Module 3: Public Health is Global Health
- Module 4: Public Health in the United States
- Module 5: Public Health in Indiana
- Module 6: Public Health in Your Community
- Module 7: The Public Health Professional
For more information, contact Andrea Janota.