The IUI ECHO Center at the IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health hosts eight medical ECHOs and five unique applications of the ECHO model that are population-specific.
- Black Maternal Health (BMH) ECHO for Birthing Professionals meets on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ET.
- Cancer Prevention and Survivorship Care ECHO meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:00-1:00 pm ET. New sessions return in early 2024.
- Hepatitis C (HCV) ECHO meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 12:30-2:00 pm ET.
- HIV ECHO meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 8:30-10:00 am ET and the fourth Thursday from 12:30-2:00 pm ET.
- Integrated Pain Management (IPM) ECHO meets on the 1st Friday and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 8:00-9:15 a.m. ET.
- Indiana Public Health Response ECHO meets every other month on the 2nd Wednesday from 8:00-9:00 a.m. ET.
- LGBTQ+ Health ECHO meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 2:30-4:00 pm ET.
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) ECHO meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month from 12:00-1:30 pm ET.
Watch and Earn CMEs:
- UNITE Against SUD Stigma: A Special ECHO Series
Series is returning for two additional sessions on November 28 & December 12.
- Viewers are eligible to obtain CMEs for the UNITE Against SUD Stigma special ECHO series upon watching each full video and completing the post-test activity. For questions about CEUs or the recording, please contact the Indiana University School of Medicine Division of Continuing Education in Healthcare Professions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information pertaining to the UNITE Against SUD Stigma program, email Kaley Liang: email@example.com
Specialty ECHO Programs:
- Centurion Correctional Health ECHO meets on the second and fourth Thursday of each month from 1:00-2:00 pm ET.
- Indiana Communities Advancing Recovery Efforts (IN CARES) ECHO meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month from 9:30-11:00 a.m. ET. To learn more, contact Alexander Buchanan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indiana Hepatitis Academic Mentorship Program (IN-HAMP).
- Indiana Peer Education Program (INPEP) ECHO sessions meet via Zoom. To learn more, contact Andrea Janota: email@example.com
- Trans Health ECHO meets every Thursday from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET.
All session times are in Eastern time.