The IUPUI ECHO Center at the IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health hosts seven medical ECHOs and three unique applications of the ECHO model that are population specific.
- Cancer Prevention and Survivorship Care ECHO meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:00-1:15 pm ET.
- COVID-19 Response ECHO meets every other month on the 2nd Wednesday from 8:00 - 9:00 am ET.
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) ECHO meets weekly on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 9:00-10:00 am ET
- Hepatitis C (HCV) ECHO meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 12:30-2:00 pm ET
- HIV ECHO meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 8:30 am-10:00 am ET and on the 4th Thursday from 12:30-2:00 pm ET
- Integrated Pain Management (IPM) ECHO meets on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 12:00-1:00 pm ET.
- LGBTQ+ Health ECHO meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 2:30-4:00 pm ET
- Minority Maternal Health (MMH) ECHO for Birthing Professionals meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month from 11:30-1:00 pm ET.
Closed Cohort ECHOs:
- Indiana Communities Advancing Recovery Efforts (IN CARES) ECHO meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month from 9:30-11:00 a.m. ET. To learn more, contact Alexander Buchanan: email@example.com
- Indiana Peer Education Program (INPEP) ECHO sessions meet via Zoom. To learn more, contact Andrea Janota: firstname.lastname@example.org
All session times are in Eastern time.