An added benefit of choosing the IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health for your education is the free career coaching available to our students and alumni. Schedule a one-on-one coaching appointment with our director of career services, Kristine Schuster, to receive personalized, in-depth advice related to your specific career goals.
For your convenience, we offer flexible appointments. Choose an in-person, phone, or Skype career appointment. Common career coaching topics include:
- Career exploration and self-assessment
- Developing and perfecting résumés, curricula vitae, and cover letters
- Developing personal statements and statements of purpose
- Interview and job talk preparation
- Internship and job search strategies
- Identifying and applying for graduate/professional schools
- Job offer evaluation and negotiation
- Networking and professionalism
- Portfolio development
- Utilizing LinkedIn
To schedule a one-on-one career coaching appointment, log in to CareerLink with your IUPUI user name and password. Once logged in, select "Schedule Appointment" from the top menu bar.
To view our calendar of upcoming group career workshops and events, and to RSVP to attend, log in to CareerLink and select the calendar.