Together, we can improve public health. It's imperative we take proactive measures that benefit all people, in all communities. We can use our resources to make a difference for all. We can do it through the success of our students and faculty and through the innovative nature of our ideas.
Invest in impact
The IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health was founded by the Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation to improve the health of the residents of Indiana, create a well-educated group of public health professionals and influence public policy through research. Our donors help continue the legacy of this initial gift by funding many of the important initiatives that set us apart and make our programs, research portfolio and student experiences special and one-of-a-kind.
The Fairbanks School of Public Health recognizes donors who demonstrate leadership with monetary gifts, through the Fairbanks Legacy Society. If you have questions about the Fairbanks Legacy Society or would like to receive more information, please contact Molly Overbey at 317-274-5144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Founders Circle recognizes and honors alumni and friends who annually donate $5,000 or more to the Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health. In the same spirit as our Founder, the Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation, individuals in the Founders Circle are providing transformative gifts to improve the state of public health in Indiana and beyond.
Founder’s Circle Honor Roll
- Ascension Health
- Blue & Co LLC
- Care Institute Group, Inc.
- Community Health Network, Inc.
- Dr. Harvey Fineberg & Dr. Mary Wilson
- Dr. John Lechleiter & Mrs. Sarah Lechleiter
- Dr. Paul Halverson & Dr. Andrea Halverson
- Dr. Stephen Moore & Mrs. Julia Moore
- Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
- Indiana University Health
- Outrun the Sun, Inc.
- The Hahn Foundation of the Indiana Hospital Association
- The Normal Development Foundation
The Dean’s Circle recognizes and honors alumni and friends who annually donate between $1,000 and $4,999 to the Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health.
Dean's Circle Honor Roll
- Mrs. Meredith Addison & Mr. Larry Addison
- Dr. Suzanne Babich
- Mrs. Charity Bishop & Dr. Derron Bishop
- Mr. John Botsko
- Dr. Alexander Choi & Dr. Jennifer Choi
- Dr. Brian Dixon & Mrs. Kathryn Dixon
- Dr. Joan Duwve & Dr. Simon Atkinson
- Mr. Timothy Dykema & Mrs. Maria Dykema
- Mr. James Ekey & Mrs. Jo Ann Ekey
- Dr. Alfonso Gatmaitan & Mrs. Nancy Gatmaitan
- Mr. Spencer Grover & Mrs. Susan Grover
- Ms. Suzanne Hancock
- Mr. David Handel & Mrs. Julia Handel
- Mr. Hunter Heniser & Dr. Erica Ponski
- Dr. Barry Katz & Mrs. May Katz
- Dr. Vicki Lucas
- Dr. Nir Menachemi & Mrs. Sharon Menachemi
- Mrs. Colleen O’Brien
- Dr. Hugh Tilson & Dr. Judith Tilson
- Mrs. Elizabeth Walker & Dr. Jeffrey Walker
When Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health alumni and friends let us know in writing that you have made a planned or deferred gift to the school, individuals are invited to join the Arbutus Society. Such gifts have no minimum requirement and can take the form of:
- a bequest through a will or trust a charitable life income plan such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity
- a gift of property subject to life estate
- a gift of life insurance
- a retirement plan asset
Arbutus Society Honor Roll
Arbutus Society Members who have donated a planned or deferred gift to the school within the last fiscal year are:
- Ruth Hendrix & Bryan Hendrix
- David McSwane & Ava McSwane