As a student in the Fairbanks School of Public Health you’ll work with one of our student advisors. Our advisors can help you select courses, prepare for registration, explore degree options, and serve as a resource for support.
Setting You Up for Success
Ready to schedule an undergraduate advising appointment? Kayla Rinker will be meeting with students who's last names are A-L, and Leah Jansen will be meeting with students who's last names are M-Z.Schedule an Appointment
- Visit the Student Success Collaborative and use your CAS login to gain access
- On the top right hand panel click on Get Advising
- Click on please select service category and select Academic Advising
- Select your reason for the appointment ("Meet with my Advisor" or "Meet w/a Public Health Advisor"), then click Next
- Select your location for the appointment - School of Public Health (Richard M. Fairbanks)
- Select Rinker, Kayla (last name A-L) or Jansen, Leah (last name M-Z) then click Next
- Select an appointment that works for you, then click Next
- Please confirm your plan of study as well as any additional details that you may want to discuss during our meeting
Last Name A-L
Last Name M-Z
All graduate students work with a faculty advisor. In addition, Shawne Mathis helps our graduate students navigate the scheduling of classes. Students will connect with academic advisors and utilize the cocurricular and academic tools available.
We encourage you to reach out to Shawne if you’re considering pursuing a graduate education at the Fairbanks School of Public Health.Email Shawne Mathis
Undergraduate and graduate advising appointments with the Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health are held at:
Health Sciences Building (6th floor)
1050 Wishard Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46202