With 11 different degree programs and numerous specialized public health certificates, minors, joint degrees, and dual degrees, the IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health excels at preparing students for the many different careers that comprise the exciting and growing field of public health.
Discover Our Unique Advantages
- The BSPH in Environmental Health Science meets the core requirements you need to apply to medical school.
- You can attend the only CAHME-accredited MHA program in Indiana.
- You can receive a degree from the only MS in Biostatistics program in Indiana (Fortune magazine named the degree the Best Graduate Degree for 2016).
- You can become a Health Law Scholar or an Eskenazi Health Scholar.
- You can receive an MD-MPH joint degree from our partnership with the IU School of Medicine.
- You can receive the only MS in Product Stewardship in the world.