Fort Wayne is the second-largest city in Indiana and the cultural and economic center of northeastern Indiana. You will have the opportunity to study alongside policy makers, health leaders and community activists.
- IU Fort Wayne is committed to excellence in health science education, providing you with the education and training you need to launch your career.
- Major hospital systems, insurance agencies and the Allen County Health Department are a few short miles away from campus. You will have the opportunity to connect with professionals who are making a difference in your community.
- The Fairbanks School of Public Health has the largest public health and health administration alumni network in the state. You will be able to begin building your professional network from the moment you enroll in our school.
- The Fort Wayne campus is located near downtown, offering you opportunities to enjoy award-winning restaurants, performing arts and other cultural attractions. Campus is easy to navigate and you will have a variety of on-and off-campus housing options.
- Catch a baseball game, visit our extensive park and trail network, stroll on the river walk or visit one of the major cities all within a three hour drive – Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo or Grand Rapids.
We look forward to welcoming you in class or for a campus visit.