The Public Health Corps is a volunteer program that offers students community service opportunities in which they can apply classroom learning to diverse, real-world public health activities. Students have the opportunity to complete short-term assignments at the request of our practice partners.
The program allows students to:
- Work with public health practitioners and administrators
- Increase the capacity of public health agencies to complete activities
- Explore potential employment settings
- Increase skills to practice public health
- Serve the community through meaningful action