Don’t wait for a special occasion to reach out, we’d love to see you back on campus or hear from you at any time. Your involvement with the Fairbanks School of Public Health doesn’t have to end when you graduate.
We want to hear from you.
Connect with students, faculty, and fellow alumni.
Are you interested in giving back to the Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health? Whether you are still in Indiana or you are thousands of miles away, you can be an advocate. We offer a variety of ways for alumni and employers to interact with our students, faculty, and fellow alumni.
- Participate in the alumni mentoring program
- Attend a career panel event
- Join the IU Day Committee
- Share your expertise as a guest lecturer
- Recruit Student and Alumni Talent
- Sponsor a student job shadow
- Serve on the Alumni Board
- Attend capstone project presentations and provide feedback