IU School of Denistry students who are interested in pursuing the MPH degree must apply to the Fairbanks School of Public Health. Students will apply to the MPH program during the spring semester of their second year (D2) in the DDS program.
Students will start their MPH program in the summer semester of their third year in the DDS program.
- Application opens: January 1, 2023
- Priority application deadline: February 1, 2023
- Application closes: March 31, 2023
Steps to apply
Current dental students who are interested in the MPH degree will complete the dual degree application supplement and submit the following items:
- Current résumé or CV
- One-page statement addressing the following two questions:
- Where did your interest in public health originate?
- How do you plan to integrate your dental and public health degrees after graduation?
Students who are offered admission will be required to submit an IU Graduate CAS application. The IU Graduate CAS application fee will be waived; a link from FSPH admissions will be supplied as a next step.