Current McKinney law students application to the Fairbanks School of Public Health
McKinney law students who are interested in pursuing the the MPH degree must apply to the Fairbanks School of Public Health through the dual degree application supplement. Students are encouraged to apply during the second semester of their first year of law school.
Students may begin their MPH program in the fall or spring semester.
- Application opens: January 1, 2023
- Priority application deadline: February 1, 2023
- Application closes: March 31, 2023
Steps to apply
Current law students who are interested in the MPH degree will complete the dual degree application supplement and submit the following items:
- Current résumé or CV
- One-page essay addressing the following two questions:
- Where did your interest in public health originate?
- How do you plan to integrate your professional school degree and public health degree after graduation?
Students who are offered admission will be required to submit an IU Graduate CAS application. The IU Graduate CAS application fee will be waived; a link from FSPH admissions will be supplied as a next step.