Current IUSM Medical Students application to the Fairbanks School of Public Health
IUSM Medical students who are interested in pursuing the Graduate Certificate in Public Health and/or the MPH degree must apply to the Fairbanks School of Public Health. Students may apply during any year of their medical education.
Students will start their MPH program in the Summer semester.
- Application Opens: February 1, 2022
- Priority Application Deadline: April 4, 2022
- Application Closes: May 2, 2022
Steps to apply
Current medical students who are interested in the Certificate in Public Health or MPH degree are required to submit an IU Graduate CAS. The IU application fee will be waived.
In addition, medical students will complete the MD-MPH application supplement and submit the following items:
- Current Resume or CV
- One-page essay addressing the following two questions:
- Where did your interest in public health originate?
- How do you plan to integrate your medical and public health degrees after graduation?