The IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health is proud to be fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). Accreditation is the culmination of a rigorous multi-year process involving an extensive self-study and a site visit by an accreditation team. The school’s official accreditation report can be sent upon request by contacting Amelia Hurt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The BSHSM program is accredited by the Association of University Programs in Health Administration.
- The Fairbanks School of Public Health is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health.
- The Fairbanks School of Public Health is accredited by the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation.
- The MHA program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education.
- The Environmental Health Science major of the BSPH is accredited by the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council.