Join the virtual celebration to share a little Fairbanks School of Public Health love and joy on IU Day.
IU Day Toolkit
Use the the graphics and messages below for IU Day, or feel free to craft your own post:
- A selfie in your best IU gear
- A throwback photo of you and a former roomie
- A shout-out to your favorite professor
- Anything else that shares what FSPH has meant to you
Be sure to use the hashtag: #IUDayLearn more about IU Day
- Thank you to all of the public health and health administration professionals who have helped us get through the past year. #IUDay
- Your support means the world to Fairbanks students. It ensures that the best and brightest students can afford tuition today, to fight the public health challenges of tomorrow. #IUDay
- We know that this year has been unlike any other for you, both personally and professionally. We are proud of the work you are doing. #IUDay
- As an alumni of the Fairbanks School of Public Health, I am proud to support initiatives like the FSPH Alumni Board Scholarship which supports first-generation college students with funds to pursue their studies. #IUDay
- As little as $35 a month can prevent a student from staying in college to pursue their studies. Your donation can help a deserving FSPH student bring their academic dreams to fruition. #IUDay
After IU Day
After IU Day, we love to thank everyone who helped to make the day a success. Feel free to use the graphics below to thank our friends and donors!